Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sh-whoops

I was setting epic records for a while there, posting almost as often as I had a new thought. Apparently I have been focusing my thoughts on other topics, such as my many end-of-the-year papers. Whew.

March Madness is the most fitting excuse I can think of. And I'm not just referring to basketball.

Here is a rundown of the last month, with pictures:

We made our first meal of spring.

Slept in boxes during a rainstorm.

Celebrated Katie's 20th birthday.

Celebrated a NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

Celebrated JJ's presidential retirement.

Visited the Carrboro Farmer's Market, ate lots.

Held our last full SAIL meeting before commencement.

So, many celebrations occurred. Plus, today is Easter, so I will be elaborating on my life later.

2 comments:

Brittany Murphy said...

that seems like a super fun filled month you had!

Katie said...

Yay!!! I ♥ April!! And you ^_^