Thursday, January 15, 2009

So Far

I may live to regret making this statement, BUT:

I love my classes. I really do. Thus, I will evaluate each one to bring back even more memories of my Xanga years. 'Cause I used to review each day that way. (When school defined my life. Does it still?)

Principles of Public Relations- I enjoy having the unfair advantage of already knowing how public relations operates. But I still think it'll be beneficial to learn some new techniques... or something. Plus, the professor makes me laugh.

Pop Culture & American History- The title sums up the class. And who wouldn't want an entire course devoted to pop culture?

News Writing- See public relations. Hopefully, at this point, I have some knowledge of how to write an article. I'm looking forward to seeing how my writing improves further AND learning lots and lots of new grammar and AP style tips. Yay!

Food in American Culture- Favorite professor plus favorite subject. And food in every class. Need I say more? I can't believe I get major credit for taking a food studies class!

Documenting Communities- I'm excited to learn how to make a documentary/film in general. Plus, I'll learn to appreciate even more of the unique groups surrounding this University. PLUS, I'll get to watch lots and lots of inspirational documentaries made by others.

And that's that. Combined with S.A.I.L. and Admissions Ambassadors and Public Service Scholars activities and work, I think I'll have quite the FUL(L)filling semester.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Haha, I KNOW you don't feel that satisfied with all of your classes now, eh? Also, other people who look at this are going to wonder, "what's with that creeper who comments on all the posts?" Well, future readers, I am procrastinating because I don't want to go to bed. Yep, I rarely put off doing homework, but I always put off going to bed (when I have nothing to do the next day).