Monday, July 28, 2008

Time is in my side

...that is, until school begins again and time continues at this rapid pace. Then I'd prefer Father Time to put every day in slow motion so I will be able to sit back and bask in contentment. I just can't believe that a few posts ago, I was lamenting the two months I had left of summer. And now I'll be back in two weeks!

Fortunately, now that I'm done with my babysitting job, I have a bit more free time. Thus, I have been researching/starting craft projects like a woman who just discovered she had arms. I already made a vase out of old magazines and am currently seeking a sturdy ceramic piece to make a lamp base. I'm pretty excited about testing out my wiring abilities. (My mom, on the other hand, has her doubts.)

I absolutely cannot wait to move into our dorm room and decorate. I've been hoarding interior design ideas like it's my job (and sometimes I do it instead of my job, whoops.) There are so many great blogs I've added to my RSS feed, I'm overwhelmed. In fact, I believe I'll go look at them now...

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Well, all your obsession and hard work has definitely paid off. Everyone who stops by is so impressed with all the homemade masterpieces!

Katie said...

I know I am!!